Renaming a page is something that happens - either because you discovered a typo or you need to rename the page for SEO purposes. It's easy, here's how:
Change Page Name
- Click Page Settings
- Select Properties in the dropdown
- Select page to rename in list
- Enter new name in Page Title field
- Update URL if desired (optional)
- Click Save when finished
- Publish the site to make the change “stick”. Done!
Check out the image below for screenshots that will help you visualize what needs to be done. There's also a downloadable PDF below that - feel free to share it with your friends!