Inserting Anchor Links
What is an anchor link? This is a special type of link that allows you to link to a specific point on the page. In order to make an anchor link work you have to create the anchor first - and then link to it. Here's how to do it:
Inserting an Anchor Link
- Place cursor where you want the anchor to be located.
- Click Anchor Link icon
- Enter name in “Anchor name” field
- Click Insert.
You've now created the anchor. Congratulations! Let's link it up...
- Highlight the text that will become link
- Click Hyperlink Manager icon
- Select Anchor from dropdown – complete other fields
- Click Insert
- Publish page to make live. Done!