OK, so what does it mean to "float" an image? Basically "floating" is a formatting technique that allows the image to display inside wrapped text. You've seen it before but probably didn't know what it was called. Here's an example of a floated image within a page.
To Float an Image - follow these steps:
- Insert the image to be floated. (see Insert Image Tutorial)
- Select the image by clicking on it
- Click the Styles dropdown
- Select FloatLeft or FloatRight
- Done! The image will realign as selected with the text wrapping around it automatically.